Chene CW-1317 Plank
The future is now, with the Chene Firmfit CW1317 Shadow Oak Rigid Core Planks. This is the worlds strongest, water resistant vinyl flooring around. This luxury vinyl flooring has captivating appearance with its dark grey tones and realistic grains and knots , perfect for those seeking a modern style. Boasting a heavily textured surface and bevelled edges, gives this vinyl flooring genuine hardwood look. Unlike real wood, the Chene Firmfit CW1317 Shadow Oak ticks all the boxes.
- Its 100% water proof, making it perfect for bathrooms, kitchens and homes with pets.
- It has an easy to use clicking mechanism for floating installation.
- It has a 0.55mm wear layer, making it suitable for heavy domestic and commercial use.
- Extra impact and indentation resistance
- Suitable for conservatories and areas with high heat.
- It can be installed on tiles, wood and chipboard sub floors.
- No acclimatisation required, you can install as soon as it arrives.
- You can install up to 400m2 transition profiles.
- Lifetime Domestic warranty and 15 year commercial warranty.
Rigid Core Planks collection features a wide range of colors & designs that will compliment any interior. This collection comes with a natural wood grain surface for a realistic hardwood floor look & feel. Meanwhile the durable wear layer provides protection against the toughest residential and light commercial demands. Pre-attached hypoallergenic cork backing allows for additional sound barrier, sound absorption and a soft underfoot.
GREEN GREEN GREEN
You’re average luxury vinyl is made from Ortho-Phthalates or other harmful substances, the Chene Firmfit CW1317 Shadow Oak is 100% clear of these. In fact, it has a limestone based core giving it unmatched dent resistance and salability to heat and sunlight. It also has a pre-attached naturally hypoallergenic cork backing, making the flooring quieter and warmer on the foot.
What’s more, the Chene Firmfit is GREENGUARD Gold certified. GREENGUARD Gold Certification offers the strictest certification criteria for all types of flooring including luxury vinyl, considering safety factors to account for sensitive individuals (such as children and the elderly), and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. It is referenced by both The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) and the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Building Rating System.